Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For Sale - Microscope and slides



Greetings,

I am a home school mom who is about to finish her career of educating her children. One is a sophomore in college and one is on her way to college. I would like to sell a very high quality microscope that was used for Apologia Biology and Advanced Biology along with all of the prepared slides needed for both of these courses. I am prepared to sell these items at a very discounted price to someone in the Northern Illinois area and will also be willing to deliver the items to avoid shipping costs. Below are the details:

Microscope
Bought from Nature's Workshop Plus (www.workshopplus.com)
Model #131 Price $220.00

Biology slides set of 16 original price approx. $50.00

Human Anatomy slides original price $52.00

My price for all 3 - $200.00

If you would like to do some research on these items, visit the Nature's Workshop Plus website at www.workshopplus.com. Also go to Home Science Tools website www.hometrainingtools.com. The microscope is listed by the manufacturer Nat'l Optical, also Model 131. This website's prices are a better deal.

I will also sell the microscope by itself for $150.00. This is a very good price for such a high quality item. This would be a great item to have to conduct a high school group lab class, which is what I did with my children.

Once again, I am willing to deliver the microscope if the location is somewhere in Northern Illinois. If interested, please contact me by email.

April Nelson
aprilanelson@gmail.com