Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Noah Wilke, Music Teacher



Hello,

My name is Noah and I'm a music teacher in the Chicago metro area. I would like to offer two completely free hour-long lessons to absolutely anybody. Might any of your contacts be interested?

I teach any level of piano, guitar, bass, and beginner's voice. I hold BMus and MMus degrees from esteemed schools and have 8+ years of teaching experience.

As a homeschooling parent myself, I am available to travel to students' homes at any time of day.

I have always believed strongly in a student-led approach, and can find a way to make the necessary theory interesting. All of my student progress well, and I truly enjoy helping others to learn music.

I would very much appreciate if you forwarded this information to anybody that might be interested. Two private hour-long music lessons for free is a service I believe many would appreciate.

Thank you,
Noah Wilke
312-550-5302

No comments:

Post a Comment