Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cocoa Cabana Field Trip




Hello,

My name is Ronda Priola and I am an advocate of homeschooling. I homeschooled my son and daughter. My son just earned his degree and my daughter is about to enter nurses training.

My reason for writing is that I own a hand-dipped chocolate store in West Dundee and we offer field trips for homeschoolers. The field trip includes a video about chocolate, its history and how it is grown and produced, and a tour of our kitchen with a candy making demonstration. The children finish their tour by making their own chocolate pizza. The cost is $6 per child. Ages 5 and up are welcome. Maximum group size is 20.

If you are interested and/or would like more information, please contact me.

Ronda Priola
The Cocoa Cabana, Inc.
651 South 8th Street, West Dundee, IL 60118
847.851.8775
rlp@thecocoacabana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment